Valuations for Inheritance Tax
We understand that at a distressing time, the requirement to have personal property valued may appear a potentially daunting and overwhelming experience for an executor or relative tasked with a role for which understandably they may have minimal prior knowledge. We offer a complete executor service encompassing valuation, collection and clearance, storage, distribution to beneficiaries and sale by auction. We are the first choice of valuer for the majority of Bristol and the surrounding regions probate solicitors, and for private executors administering estates.
With over 100 years of combined experience and industry insight, our dedicated team are well versed in collaborating with clients, beneficiaries and executors, or directly with the solicitors. We’ll guide you through the daunting process of probate - and because we are valuers AND auctioneers who work alongside house clearance teams and charities, we can deliver a total probate solution that works for you, reducing stress at a difficult time.
Our Probate Promise to you
- Prompt, professional service in line with current HM Revenue and Customs requirements and Society of Fine Art Auctioneers (SOFAA) guidelines
- Removal of vulnerable items to our secure, gated, alarmed and fully insured premises, upon request
- Highly competitive hourly rate of £100+VAT with no additional 'hidden' charges - you only pay for our time at the property, so all travel, research and consultation, typing, documents and postage are free of charge
- Photographic identification of items if required
- We refund Probate fees (or waive the bill) when items are consigned for auction with us - so you don't pay twice
- We can liaise with hauliers, house clearers, charities and beneficiaries to oversee the whole process
- Free, confidential and impartial advice regarding Family Division, taxation and estate planning
For a no-obligation discussion of your requirements, please contact the Saleroom on (01934) 830111 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Marc Burridge ASFAV Mark Huddleston MA (Hons) ASFAV Chris Yeo MA ASFAV